站内搜索
 
 
当前位置
文章正文
中英双语之生活忠告(二)
作者:北仑翻译 - Alice    发布于:2014-01-05 14:26:15    文字:【】【】【

人生苦旅,得走好长好久。我们走在一个具有太多的信息、太多的欲望和太多的竞争的人生路上。我们总有几丝忧虑,几多彷徨,还会常常有些无奈。因此我们为了活地更好,在人生之旅中我们应该与智慧常行。译辰北仑翻译公司的英语翻译译员收集了下面一些生活忠告的中英双语,与大家一起分享。

Call you mother on the phone. If you can’t, you may think of her in your heart.
给妈妈打电话,如果不行,至少在心里想着她。

If you fail, don’t forget to learn your lesson.
如果你失败了,千万别忘了汲取教训。

Find time for yourself.
找点时间,单独呆会儿。

You cannot hold onto yesterday.
不要摆脱不了昨天。

Share your knowledge to continue a timeless tradition.
和别人分享你的知识,那才是永恒之道。

Don’t neglect dreams.
请不要忽视梦想。

Love deeply and ardently, even if there is pain, but this is the way to make your life complete.
深情热烈地爱,也许会受伤,但这是使人生完整的唯一方法。

Treat our earth in a friendly way,don’t fool around with mother nature.
善待我们的地球,不要愚弄自然母亲。

Do the thing you should do.
做自己该做的事。

Don’t trust a lover who kisses you without closing their eyes.
不要相信接吻时从不闭眼的伴侣。

如要转载请注明出处:译辰翻译-北仑翻译