产品的合理有效包装能给流通环节贮、运、调、销带来方便,如装卸、盘点、码垛、发货、收货、转运、销售计数等。包装产业现如今作为一个独立的行业体系,其发展已被列入国民经济和社会发展规划。译辰翻译-宁波翻译公司的译员整理了平时常常会用到的关于包装的英语翻译,供大伙儿学习交流。
Please make the fruit jar airtight.
请把果酱罐密封。
We'll pack them two dozen to one carton, gross weight around 25 kilos a carton.
我们一纸箱装两打,每箱毛重25公斤。
Please cable packing and marks.
请电告包装及唛头式样。
We have no objection to the stipulations about the packing and shipping mark.
我们同意关于包装和运输唛头的条款。
We can not afford time to change the packing because the ship will sail after two days.
由于轮船两天后就起航,我们来不及更换包装。
We agree to use cartons for outer packing.
我们同意用纸箱做外包装。
The crux of packing lies in protecting the goods from moisture.
包装的关键是防潮。
The machines must be well protected against dampness, moisture, rust and shock.
机器包装必须防湿、防潮、防锈、防震。
We've informed the manufacturer to have them packed as per your instruction.
我们已经通知厂商按你们的要求包装。
Every 100 dozen should be packed in a wooden case marked TM and numbered from No. 1 upward.
每100打装一箱,刷上唛头TM,从第一号开始往上循序编号。
Packing has a close bearing on sales.
包装直接关系到产品的销售。
We'd like to hear what you say concerning the matter of packing.
我很想听听你们就包装问题发表意见。
Packing also effects the reputation of our products.
包装也影响产品的声誉。
You must reinforce the packing with metal straps.
你们必须用铁箍加固包装。
如要转载请注明出处:译辰翻译-宁波翻译