站内搜索
 
 
当前位置
文章正文
商务旅行的常用英语
作者:宁波翻译公司-Lily    发布于:2013-09-22 08:25:27    文字:【】【】【

商务旅行即为出差,它是企业行为的重要组成部分,一般包括差旅、会展、商务考察以及培训调研等内容。如今越来越多的企业会开展商务旅行。在外出旅行时,掌握一些常用的英语对话,对我们很有帮助,译辰翻译-北仑翻译公司的译员整理了常用的一些口语,与大家分享。

Can you reconfirm by phone?
你可以电话确认一下吗?

Could you tell me my reservation number, please?
请你告诉我的预订号码,好吗?

Can I get a seat for today's 7:00 a.m train?
我可以购买今天上午7点的火车票吗?

Is there any discount for the USA Railpass?
美国火车通行证有折扣吗?

May I reconfirm my flight?
我可以确认我的班机吗?

Are they all non-reserved seats?
这些席位全部不预订的吗?

Do I have to reserve a seat?
我一定要预订座位吗?

May I see a timetable?
我可以看一下时间表吗?

How long will I have to wait?
我要等多久呢?

Please open your baggage.
请把你的行李打开。

Please fill in this disembarkation card now.
请你现在填写这张入境卡。

Let me see your passport, please.
请出示您的护照。

I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
我特地为你们安排使你们能在北京的玩地愉快。

When would you like to leave?
您希望何时离开?

Do I need a reservation for the dining car?
餐车需要预订吗?

It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。

But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?
你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?

We've got to report back to the head office.
我们还得回去向总部汇报一下情况。

Thank you for your cooperation.
谢谢您的合作。

How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive?
火车还要多少分钟就要到达呢?

Is this a daily flight?
这是每日航班吗?

How much does it cost to go there by ship?
坐船到那里需要花费多少钱呢?

That'll put us both in the picture.
那样双方都能明白全面的情况。

Then we'd have some idea of what you'll be needing.
那我们心中已有数,知道你们需要什么东西了。

Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.
有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着聊天好。

如要转载请注明出处:译辰翻译-北仑翻译