站内搜索
 
 
当前位置
文章正文
银行业务基本口语对话
作者:北仑翻译-David    发布于:2013-09-05 09:17:56    文字:【】【】【

在我们的身边随处可见银行,而且我们的生活也已经离不开银行,存款、贷款、理财、交水电费等各种业务,都需要与银行关联在一起,特别是公司方面的业务,更是要常跑银行,译辰翻译-北仑翻译公司罗列了以下口语对话,我们一起来学习吧。

Your balance at the bank is 300 yuan.
你在本行的结余是300元。

Your deposit is exhausted.
你的存款支净了。

What kind of account did you have in your mind?
你想开哪种帐户?

Do you like to open a current account?
你想开一个活期存款帐户吗?

A deposit or current account?
定期还是活期?

Please tell me how you would like to deposit your money.
请告诉我你想存何种户头?

I'd like to draw 100 yuan against this letter of credit.
我想从这份信用证上提款100元。

There's a service charge for the checking account but no charge for the savings.
支票户头要收服务费,现金户头不收。

Our minimum deposit for a savings account is 100 dollars.
我们储蓄存款的最低存款额是100美圆。

Would you kindly sign the exchange form, giving your name and address?
请在兑换单上签字,写出你的姓名和地址,好吗?

Can you change me some money, please?
能否请你给我兑换一些钱?

Here it is, some French francs, Swiss francs, American dollars and a few Dutch guilders.
这些就是:一些法国法郎,瑞士法郎,美圆和一些荷兰盾。

You can open a savings account at any time with an initial deposit of 50 dollars.
你可随时以50美圆的起存额开立储蓄帐户。

Even one yuan is all right.
甚至一元也可以起存。

I should like to open a current account.
我想开一个活期存款帐户。

I need a checking account so that I can pay my bill.
我需开个支票帐户,这样就能付帐。
 
We'd like to know how we open a checking-savings account.
我们想知道如何开一个支票储蓄帐户。

I have a checking account here.
我在这里有一个支票存款帐户。

I think I'd like a deposit account.
我想要开个定期存款帐户。

Can I open a current account here?
我能否在这儿开个活期存款帐户?

I'd like to open a deposit account with you.
我想在你们这儿开个定期存款帐户。

Could you tell me the difference between a savings account and a checking account?
请告诉我储蓄存款与支票存款的区别好吗?

Please tell me the procedure for opening a savings account.
请告诉我开个储蓄帐户需要什么手续。

Will 100 yuan be enough for a minimum deposit?
100元作最低存款额够吗?

I'd like to know whether a 200 yuan deposit will be enough for opening a checking account.
我想知道开一个支票帐户200元存款是否够。

Could you tell me how to operate this account?
请告诉我如何经管这个帐户好吗?

Is there any minimum for the first deposit?
第一次储蓄有最低限额吗?

How much does each account cost?
每个帐户要花多少钱?

如要转载请注明出处:译辰翻译-北仑翻译